Merrill Markoe is one of the funniest people I know. She was the original head writer for Letterman and amazingly he got old while she got younger. It's a Benjamin Button kind of thing I guess. I dunno. Anyway, she's also written great humor books (and unlike mine, she's sold them) and to prove there is no end to her many talents, she also interprets (correctly I might add) the existential dilemma inherent in all Quick Draw McGraw cartoons and life. Hopefully you will enjoy this and see the world differently from now on.
Quick Draw McGraw Noir
Friday, September 11, 2009
Merrill Markoe is one of the funniest people I know. She was the original head writer for Letterman and amazingly he got old while she got younger. It's a Benjamin Button kind of thing I guess. I dunno. Anyway, she's also written great humor books (and unlike mine, she's sold them) and to prove there is no end to her many talents, she also interprets (correctly I might add) the existential dilemma inherent in all Quick Draw McGraw cartoons and life. Hopefully you will enjoy this and see the world differently from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment